It is our privilege to work with individuals and families seeking to protect and enhance their financial futures.
While each client has unique aspirations, our experience shows that what all clients want more than anything is an advisor they can trust with their assets and financial plans so they can get on with living life. This is why we go to such lengths to avoid all possible conflicts of interest, champion transparency and provide truly independent, unbiased advice.
Much of our work with individuals and families is driven by important life events – retirement, marriage, births, deaths, the sale of a business, inheritance, downsizing, major medical events, and so on. It is during these pivotal events that people need professionals they can turn to with questions knowing they will get helpful and thoughtful answers, delivered in a way they can understand. With deep experience in these situations over the last five decades, our team is able to respond with the perspective and insight clients expect and value.
Many of our client relationships span multiple generations. This continuity over decades helps families not only efficiently pass assets from one generation to the next, but also share family values about wealth and prepare next generations to act as responsible stewards of family assets.
– Notables: Rising prices, quality of vehicles, 5G smartphone trends, China’s real estate market
– Company Highlights: Pepsi, American Town, Amazon, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Alphabet
– On Our Minds: What is a Yield Curve Inversion? Why Does it Matter?
– Notable: price of avocados, US personal savings rate, gas prices, “crypto winter”
– Company Highlights: PAR Technology, Enterprise Products Partners, Alphabet, Apple, Keurig Dr. Pepper
– On Our Minds: Looking beyond the recent rate hikes
In this newsletter edition we cover the following:
– Importance of Staying Invested
– E-Commerce Growth
– US Housing Market
– America’s Energy Renaissance
– Irrevocable Trusts
– Central Banks