As fiduciaries ourselves we understand the relationship attorneys have with their clients and serve as a resource to strengthen and enrich these relationships. Our extensive experience working with clients across multiple generations prepares us well for this work. We are well versed in the numerous and often interrelated trust and estate issues attorneys may address with clients.
In many cases, LBA acts as a sub-advisor to law firms that serve as trustees for families, charities and other organizations.
We are ideally suited for this role when the client desires a portfolio of individually selected securities versus mutual funds. By using individual securities we can be absolutely specific about what the portfolio includes and excludes. This benefits the client, but also the law firm, which needs full transparency in its fiduciary relationship with the client.
– Notables: Rising prices, quality of vehicles, 5G smartphone trends, China’s real estate market
– Company Highlights: Pepsi, American Town, Amazon, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Alphabet
– On Our Minds: What is a Yield Curve Inversion? Why Does it Matter?
– Notable: price of avocados, US personal savings rate, gas prices, “crypto winter”
– Company Highlights: PAR Technology, Enterprise Products Partners, Alphabet, Apple, Keurig Dr. Pepper
– On Our Minds: Looking beyond the recent rate hikes
In this newsletter edition we cover the following:
– Importance of Staying Invested
– E-Commerce Growth
– US Housing Market
– America’s Energy Renaissance
– Irrevocable Trusts
– Central Banks