As fiduciaries ourselves we understand the relationship attorneys have with their clients and serve as a resource to strengthen and enrich these relationships. Our extensive experience working with clients across multiple generations prepares us well for this work. We are well versed in the numerous and often interrelated trust and estate issues attorneys may address with clients.
In many cases, LBA acts as a sub-advisor to law firms that serve as trustees for families, charities and other organizations.
We are ideally suited for this role when the client desires a portfolio of individually selected securities versus mutual funds. By using individual securities we can be absolutely specific about what the portfolio includes and excludes. This benefits the client, but also the law firm, which needs full transparency in its fiduciary relationship with the client.
LBA Monthly View | March 2023
– Notable: Discount window, job openings, lending trends
– Company Highlights: American Tower, Amazon, Alphabet, S&P Global, ConocoPhillips
– On Our Minds: Choosing Purpose Over Panic
LBA Monthly View | February 2023
– Notable: Bad year for IPOs, US’s Strategic Petroleum Preserve, landline trends
– Company Highlights: Nestlé, S&P Global, PAR Technology, Vontier
– On Our Minds: AI, Chatbots, and Tech-Giant Competition
LBA Monthly View | January 2023
– Notable: Price of eggs, oil demand, builder cancellations
– Company Highlights: Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon
– On Our Minds: Not Out of the Woods Yet
LBA Monthly View | December 2022
– Notable: Holiday song streaming, cash trends, end of an era for Boeing
– Company Highlights: Johnson & Johnson, Home Depot, Visa, ConocoPhillips, Nestlé S.A.
– On Our Minds: World Cup Economics