As fiduciaries ourselves we understand the relationship attorneys have with their clients and serve as a resource to strengthen and enrich these relationships. Our extensive experience working with clients across multiple generations prepares us well for this work. We are well versed in the numerous and often interrelated trust and estate issues attorneys may address with clients.
In many cases, LBA acts as a sub-advisor to law firms that serve as trustees for families, charities and other organizations.
We are ideally suited for this role when the client desires a portfolio of individually selected securities versus mutual funds. By using individual securities we can be absolutely specific about what the portfolio includes and excludes. This benefits the client, but also the law firm, which needs full transparency in its fiduciary relationship with the client.
– Notable: Thanksgiving travel, semiconductor shortages, heating costs, shipping industry delays
– Company Highlights: Enterprise Products Partners, Novartis, Par Technology, Emerson, Canadian National Railway
– On our Minds: Inflations and Corporate Margins: A Thought Exercise
In this newsletter edition we cover the following:
– Understanding the Yield Curve
– Enhancing Privacy and Security to Protect Against Identity Theft
– Inflation and Deflation: The Ongoing Tug-of-War Underpinning the Inflation Debate
– Managing Through Life Events
– The Fed’s Ongoing Yield Curve Control Is Becoming More Apparent
– Why Does October Spook Investors?
– Notable: NYC subway ridership, sugar & coffee production, high yield bond market
– Company Highlights: Enterprise Products, Visa, Novartis, Apple, Johnson & Johnson
– On Our Minds: The economic impacts of returning (or not returning) to work